COVID-19 Alert : We Are Open and booking for in person treatment. We are offering emergency services as well. Please call us to book your appointment.
Dr. Allan Ettenson has taken over the business of Donn Petelka Lakeshore Village Health since December 2017, and he will continue to offer the high level of care you were used to with Dr. Donn Petelka. Dr.Allan Ettenson looks forward to meeting his patients and referrals as well.
Dr. Allan Ettenson: Your Trusted Chiropractor in Etobicoke
With over 30 years of experience, Etobicoke chiropractor Dr. Allan Ettenson provides a full complement of chiropractic services to clients in the Lake Shore area, including manipulation, electrotherapy and ultrasound, soft-tissue therapy, massage, exercise instruction, nutritional counselling and orthotic therapy .
We provide care for a variety of conditions , including headaches and neck and low back pain, joint pain, repetitive strain injuries, arthritis, and sports injuries.
Whether you want to improve your nervous system, enhance posture or boost your immune system, chiropractic treatment can help you. It is also beneficial in dealing with sleep problems and many other issues to improve your overall quality of life. Call Dr. Allan Ettenson to get professional care!
2017 Reader’s Choice Award
Dr. Allan Ettenson was voted winner of The Etobicoke Guardian 2017 Reader’s Choice Award for the best chiropractor in Etobicoke.
Reliable Chiropractic Clinic in Etobicoke
Chiropractic therapy involves various treatments mainly focused on the spine, muscles, joints and the nervous system. If you are suffering from pain due to an injury or other issues, visit Dr. Allan Ettenson for an assessment from our professional chiropractors in Etobicoke. With over 30 years of experience in the field, we aim to provide you with the best possible chiropractic treatments to relieve your pain and tensions.
Chiropractic care can provide you relief from the pain and discomfort arising from conditions such as:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Arthritis pain
- Workplace and sports injuries
- Digestive problems
- Sleep problems
To see the full list of services we offer, check out our service page or give us a call.
Accepting New Patients
Chiropractic care offers benefits for people of all ages. New patients are welcome at Lake Shore Village Chiropractic clinic in Toronto and no referral is required. Dr. Allan Ettenson offers a reduced fee schedule for children, students and seniors. We accept motor vehicle accident claims and WSIB claims, and therapies are covered by private health insurance.
Chiropractic treatments consist of the following:
- Soft Tissue Therapy : Chiropractors use soft tissue therapies to improve the functions of muscles, ligaments, tendons and joint capsules.
- Manual Manipulation : While performing manual manipulation, or an adjustment, a chiropractor uses their hands to apply a controlled force to joints. This helps in restoring the joint’s natural movement.
- Therapeutic Exercises : These are strengthening exercises that help decrease pain, prevent muscle deterioration and promote joint health.
- Electronic Modalities : These modalities include ultrasound and cold laser therapy. Therapeutic ultrasound is a form of deep heat therapy created by sound waves that help reduce swelling, increase blood flow and decrease pain when applied to soft tissues. The cold laser produces light without heat which treats injured areas and improves cell functions.
Health Benefits of Chiropractic Care
You may be interested in the prevention of a potential problem, want to learn more about your body or just want to improve the overall quality of your life. These are some of the good reasons to reach out to a chiropractor for a consultation. Here is how we can help you improve your well-being:
- Improve your nervous system by relieving stress
- Correct your posture
- Elevate your mood
- Build on your immunity
- Get rid of sleep problems
- Improve your overall quality of life
For more information, feel free to check our FAQ page.
COVID-19 Protocols : We Are OPEN and taking on emergency appointments as well.
Thanks for your patience, and thank you to all our front-line workers during this pandemic. We are offering emergency services on an appointment basis. Keeping our patients, staff and community safe is our main priority. As a result, we require that you have an appointment before coming to the clinic. Masks are to be worn when entering the clinic, and all patients will be screened before entering.
We understand that this is a stressful time and welcome any questions or concerns you may have.
Dr. Allan Ettenson
Health Matters Chiropractic Centre COVID-19 Procedure and Protocols
For the safety of our patients and health care providers please review our clinic procedure and protocol below.
- Patients should have a scheduled appointment prior to coming to Health Matters.
- Screening of all patients will be done prior to entering the clinic either on phone or in person.
- All clinic staff will wear necessary PPE, and the reception area is separated with a plexiglass barrier.
- All toys, magazines, and other shared items in the waiting area have been removed.
- All patients are to wear a clean mask when entering the clinic. If a patient does not have a mask, we will provide one.
- Patients should use hand sanitizer before being directed to a treatment room.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters is to be practiced in the waiting area although treatment spacing will be done to minimize any chance of more than 1 patient being in the waiting room at a time.
- Patients are to wear masks at all times during treatment.
- All treatment rooms, tables, equipment, chairs, washroom, reception desk, door handles, POS machine, etc., will be sanitized following each patient interaction.
- Any cloth items, such as towels, sheets, headrest covering, are laundered after each patient encounter.
- We recognize that this is a difficult time for all of us but we feel that these protocols are in the best interests of protecting our patients and clinic staff. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
If you would like to make an appointment or have any questions regarding the services at our chiropractic clinic in Etobicoke, contact Dr. Allan Ettenson today. We look forward to hearing from you!
We help you naturally!
Etobicoke and the surrounding community
2800 Lake Shore Blvd W
Etobicoke, ON M8V 1H5